RE: SLA-SF: Libraries in the Mall

From: Vanessa Hodge (vhodge@gilead.com)
Date: Wed Aug 25 2004 - 12:02:07 PDT

Subject: RE: SLA-SF: Libraries in the Mall
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 12:02:07 -0700
From: "Vanessa Hodge" <vhodge@gilead.com>

When I was at grad school in London, Ontario (late 1990s), the LPL had a
branch in a small local mall. As I remember from fellow students who
worked there, it was one of the busier branches well used by kids doing
homework (parked there will parents grocery shopped) and mom's and tots
programs.

Makes sense!

Vanessa