Re: SLA-SF: 12 year old in SF

From: Sharlene Matsuhara (sharlenemm@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jun 15 2005 - 21:04:45 PDT

Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 21:04:45 -0700 (PDT)
From: Sharlene Matsuhara <sharlenemm@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: SLA-SF: 12 year old in SF

I would love to suggest high-brow stuff, but I have to
say, for a 12-year-old, I'd go for Great America,
Waterworld, Winchester Mystery House, maybe the
Exploratorium, the Sanrio store on Market St. (best
inventory in the US, since it's near the
headquarters), shopping in Chinatown (cute little gift
stores), and shopping in those Japantown malls (more
cute little gift stores). Maybe kayaking, if she's
outdoorsy.

See you tomorrow!

Sharlene